Business Expo 2018
Are you a business ROCKSTAR in Coventry & Warwickshire?
Here at Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce, we’re bringing something brand new to the business scene in our region!
We think business in Coventry and Warwickshire is rocking!
Therefore, following many successful years of our bi-annual Business & Trade Expo, we are re-branding our trademark Expos to
Coventry & Warwickshire ROCKS!
At the heart of what are known for as a region is innovation – constantly pushing the boundaries and challenging the norm. This provides the main theme for our new Expo and the aim is to provide a platform for this innovation and showcase the “best of business” in our region.
Our inaugural CW ROCKS Expo will take place on Friday 9th March 2017 at the Ricoh Arena, an iconic venue in our region and so often the focus for recognising achievement, both regional and national, through the events they host. The venue is in a great location, easily accessible from the major road networks and delivers exceptional space all under one roof!
New for 2018....
- Introducing our new 'Learning Lab' delivering the latest business insight,
knowledge transfer & sharing best practice!
- Visit our 'Tech Hangout' and meet the experts who can help you
to discover your digital potential
- Our International Trade Hub will help you to expand your markets
and help your business 'go global'
- Meet 80 Coventry & Warwickshire businesses showcasing their latest innovations
- Can you get a selfie with Wasps Mascot, Sting, or CCFC Mascot, Sky Blue Sam?
October 2015 Business & Trade Expo, Warwickshire Exhibition Centre
March 2015 Business & Trade Expo, Ricoh Arena